Friday 16 April 2010

Zuera 2010

OK, maybe a bit of artisitic licence has been used, but my frustrations at not being able to go to Zuera in Spain for the next round of the WSK series, will be evident from those who know me. Up until early this morning my evening flight with Ryanair from Stansted still seemed a possibility, but then the weather problems made even that an impossibility. And even if I had, somehow, been able to get to the track, the problem would have then been trying to get back.

At least there are a few benefits by not being able to travel to Spain today, and decorating the house is not one of them. Eurosport has Jon Lancaster's first race of the year in the WSR Formula 3.5 event tomorrow (after a 22-hour drive to Motorland Aragon in Spain), we then have the Chinese GP on Sunday, and I have a load of requests from Glan-Y-Gors drivers to see if I have any images of them from the last Super 1 round a couple of weekends ago. Leading TKM driver Randal Lynn has even made a tentative offer to race with 'Hayden-Media' logos, so that is something esle that I now need to look at...

The next WSK race is at Genk in Belgium next month. Perhaps the ash will have cleared by then..? If only to stop me having to suffer from cancellation charges..?

No comments:

Post a Comment